Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mojo Monday 251

A new challenge!  Having scoured other blogs and visited a few of the challenges they follow, thought why not? Let's give another couple a go too! :)  So, this week's challenge is this sketch ..
Last year, I saw a few of these Christmas cards floating around, but never gave one a shot.  I kept seeing it in this sketch, so here is the outcome. I hope you like it and thank you for looking xx


I have never...ever...done a Christmas card in July either! Scarey :o/

All Supplies are Stampin' Up! (unless mentioned)

Card Stock:       Always Artichoke
                           Whisper White
                           Old Olive
                           Cherry Cobbler

Ink Pads:           Sahara Sand
                           Always Artichoke
                           Old Olive

Punches:            Boho Blossoms 
                        
Stamp Set:         Snow Swirled

Other:                Cherry Cobbler ribbon, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Sponges

(Non Stampin' Up!:   Bell, Woodgrain Effect embossing folder)

3 comments:

  1. I love the front door card;) I did several of them last year, but yours is unique with the wood grain. Smashing!
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!!! I need to get into the Christmas spirit x

    ReplyDelete